Wednesday 12 January 2011

After Much Consideration...

...I must inform you that I may not regularly update this blog in the immediate future. There are a number of reasons for this, ranging from time commitments to concerns that I need to rethink what I am doing with this medium and whether I am doing it correctly. This is not to say that I will be leaving forever, closing the blog down, or never looking at the material my fellow bloggers produce. Rather, I am limiting my Internet exploration time so that I can proceed with other things important in my life, so I may only post sporadically. Do not expect 7 Quick Takes each week any longer. I may or I may not do it. It depends.

(This has been some time coming; I've been skimpy on posts for a while.)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin