Tuesday 22 April 2014

Where Did All The Pictures Go?

I thought I might explain the sudden absence of most images on this blog.

Very briefly: knowing that the majority of them violated copyright law of some kind or another, I thought I should remove them. In particular, when I discovered Google had given me a Google+ account without my consent, and had further connected all of my until-then-disparate Google accounts into one, despite the fact that there are any number of privacy concerns which might be threatened by such a decision (I hope you are reading this, Google), I also discovered that I was able to delete all photographs associated with my Google+ account with one click. I elected to do so.

So if you see unsightly grey circles where photographs ought to be, now you know why they are there.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin