Sunday 20 July 2008

I'm Back!

I just got back from a weekend trip to Drumheller. I will blog about some of this awesomeness when it's more convenient.

Here's a brief run-down of some of the things I saw/did:
  • saw a Hutterite colony
  • saw some deer, a moose, a domestic bison, some hawks, some prairie dogs, some butterflies (but no pronghorn, alas)
  • climbed up the world's largest dinosaur
  • crossed a suspension bridge in Rosedale
  • crossed the eleven bridges to Wayne
  • visited the Royal Tyrrell Museum and walked the trail behind it
  • climbed down Horsethief Canyon
  • crossed the Beriot ferry
  • got a chunk of fossilized hardosaur bone for buying a t-shirt
  • climbed around Horseshoe canyon

Anyway, I'll tell a little of my adventures in time, and post some photographs. I hope you're all excited, 'cause I sure was!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin