Saturday 6 November 2010

THE SATURDAY EVENING BLOG POST, vol. 2 issue 10


Welcome to THE SATURDAY EVENING BLOG POST!

This is where bloggers gather on the first Saturday of each month to share their latest and greatest blog posts. This weekend we are sharing our favorite post from October 2010!
Well, actually, this isn't where all that happens. All that happens at Elizabeth Esther's blog. Go on over to participate.
This month I want to showcase this post about a man with schizophrenia I just happened to meet, and the non-lessons I drew from that encounter. However, if you're interested in church-related stuff (and, if you're here from Elizabeth's general direction, you probably are), then you may also be interested in the time my church played Disney songs for hymns.
It's been a busy month for me. I can't wait to see what it's produced for you.
(I look forward to this thing all month long. I am such a loser!)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin